Consignment Terms and Conditions
Ready to sell?
- Bag Borrow or Steal has full pricing authority. All price reductions and promotions are at our discretion. Prices are set with the understanding that it is advantageous for both parties to get the highest price. Actual payout may differ from the estimate based on what the item sells for.
- Bag Borrow or Steal has the right to perform light cleaning of the item to maximize the selling price.
- If the item does not accurately match the description or if we are unable to confirm authenticity, a $50 return fee will be charged per item.
- All items will be in Bag Borrow or Steal’s possession for 120 days and will not be returned to Consigner before the end of that term. If Consigner decides to Terminate this agreement before 120 Days a $50 termination fee (per item) will apply.
- If the consignment item does not sell within 120 days, the item will be returned to you.
- Bag Borrow or Steal reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time and return your consignment item.
- If Bag Borrow or Steal is unable to return your consignment item to the address you provided or to contact you by the phone number or the email address you provided, we will consider the item abandoned after 30 days.